TEST AUTOMATION SYSTEM
Deploying an automated software testing system is a very challenging task. This effort requires a
high degree of planing and discipline. Quan Engineering can assist your organization with this task
via the use of TAS.
WHAT IS TAS?:
TAS is a methodology designed to ensure the successful deployment of an automated software test solution.
This product consists of a set of guidelines, naming convention and strategies. While TAS is designed to
maximize the functionality of SQA TeamTest, its principles can be employed to successfully deploy other
tools such as Winrunner.
The TAS methodology covers all major areas of the software testing process. The
following list outlines what a customer would learn from employing the system;
- How to best define the testing task
- How to organize projects
- How to automate testing
- How to design test procedures so they can be produced quickly by virtually
anybody(For SQA: SBL and SBH naming standards and organizing)
- How to maintain control of test procedures
- How to document test procedures
- How to incorporate test procedures into the current test effort.
Including existing test scripts and test plan.
- How to couple testing effort with quality assurance effort
- How to handle the absence of requirements documents (reverse engineering requirements)
- How to tie the test effort to existing requirements documents.
- How to quickly adapt to operating system upgrades
- How to manage the testing effort
There are two ways in which Quan Engineering delivers TAS;
A two day class is set up at the customer's site. The class will cover the TAS
strategy and its implementation on a real life project. This option includes the
licensing of the methodology.
2) Methodology Licensing
The customer may choose to simply purchase the licensing to the methodology and
implement it on their own.
Are you interested in finding out more about TAS? Feel free to contact
us via e-mail by pressing HERE.
Company Info |
Products & Services |
Contact Us |