RUSSIAN ARNY DRIVER'S SHIRT WITH HAT
- This is a Russian army shirt used by driers. Khaki/Green color with two pockets. Includes shoulder boards and a hat.
1970'S RUSSIAN ARMY PANTS
- Heavy duty cotton construction. two-button Adjustable waist. The bottom of the legs have adjustable buttons and cloth strap.
RUSSIAN GIMNASTERKA NFANTRY SHIRT
- Of cotton construction. Green/Khaki coloe. Straight collar. Half open front with two pockets with button-up closures.
RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ PANTS WITH BELT
- This is the standard pants for the Russian special forces. Green/Khaki color. Complete with a wide cloth belt with metal gromets.
RUSSIAN ARMY TANKER SHIRT
This is a 1980's Russian tanker shirt. Green/Khaki color. Two pockets with closure flaps. Triangular tank pach placed above right pocket.
RUSSIAN ARMY FIELD KHAKI PANTS
Of cotton/Rayon construction. Green/Khaki color. Two button adjustable waist. A strap is attached to the bottom of the leg.
strap in main flap.
RUSSIAN SPECIAL FORCES SHIRT
- This is the shirt used by the Russian Spetsnaz. Five large buttons secure the front. No pockets. Green/Khaki color.
RUSSIAN MABUTA PANTS
This is a 1980's pair of pants. Of cotton construction. Dark shade of Khaki color. Elastic bottoms with two sets of cloth straps.
RUSSIAN VDV SPETSNAZ PARATROOPER SHIRT
Of cotton/Rayon construction. Khaki color. Paratrooper rubber patch on one sleeve. Paratrooper collar insignia.